Wednesday, June 22, 2016

collections......

Denim dress with lace and stone embellishments
Been so busy for few months now and have not posted here for a while....

Its been a hectic and fun time all through and the truth is creativity rocks. I can't help but keep this God gifted hands busy. Do really think I can tay a day n not make/revamp something. Its interesting in that one I start, I just can't stop til the work is done.

I love what I do and m o proud of it all. 

These are some of my busy busy stuffs.........

You like, place your orders.!!!
Mini clutch

Silk maxi dress 
Ankara Shirt Dress

Macrame bracelet

Black and Red Crepe dress with sequin embellished jacket

Flip flop embelshed with beads

Clutch with Ankara



Ankara Sandal

Black leather bag




No comments:

Post a Comment